Home Gym: Why ALL of My Clients Quit.

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Why ALL of My Clients Quit.


Why ALL of my Clients Quit...




1) I've tried exercising, and haven't lost any weight this week....I QUIT.

2) I might as well eat as much as I want, because I watched what I ate for 1 week and nothing happened...

Your heart may get healthier because your endurance is improving, you may be losing inches, your blood pressure might be dropping, your resting heart rate may be lowering, you may start waking up early and creating new habits you never stuck with before, you might be losing inflammation and toxins, you might have better digestion and improved constipation, better quality of sleep, meal prepped, better out to eat choices, drinking more water...

--->BUT YOU MAY NOT LOSE WEIGHT.  That doesn't mean you ARE FAILING.

We are bombarded with lose weight in 12 hours, drink this and burn fat, don't workout and lose inches EVERY SINGLE DAY in our news feeds, in our conversations at work, in our radio as we are driving...and so it's hard to be patient. It's hard to want to put in work, make changes, and build a healthier long-term lifestyle when EVERYTHING else seems to scream MIRACLE drug.

But in my experience, no one sticks with their MIRACLE drug FOR LONG.  Go ahead and ask him or her, who was claiming these statements 1-2 years ago if they are still losing weight, if they are still using this product, if they are still feeling good about themselves, if they kept their weight off, what they've learned along the way.  And if this is something they plan to continue for life...?

There is NO magic cure. Just heart, hard work, tools, and accountability.
And I can PROMise YOU THAT.




YES! I want to know more about your next Team Home Gym Fitness Challenge!! 


We respect your email privacy
team_home_gym_2017.jpg



No comments :

Post a Comment