Home Gym: All ABOUT Abs!!

Sunday, March 12, 2017

All ABOUT Abs!!




I went live this week on Facebook and discussed ABS. As summer/spring comes close, this seems to be a more focused topic.  So I wanted to share some of the tips I shared LIVE with my viewer's here.



I had a lot of questions about lower ab work.  About doing ab exercises post-surgery, C-Section, or with endometriosis.  I discussed how long it takes typically for obtaining 6-Pack abs--and other factors that can affect you getting to that goal.

The video cut off early, so here are a few other samples demonstrating...


Other ab exercises that are better than crunches:
1) Paloff Press
2) Glute Bridges
3) Side Plank
4) Clam Shells with Band

To apply to be in my next fitness challenge, which will focus on exercises and nutrition targeting the abs...apply below:


YES! I want to know more about your next Team Home Gym Fitness Challenge!! 


We respect your email privacy
team_home_gym_2017.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment