Home Gym: Why YOU are doing Crunches Wrong...

Monday, September 12, 2016

Why YOU are doing Crunches Wrong...

Hey!
I wanted to send you today's back day workout.  It's easy. You can do it at home. All you need is a band!

If you don't have a rig to wrap your band through, open a door and hook the band around the doorknob.  Or buy a door attachment and hook the band through it and close your door.  Ask a family member to help hold it.  Wrap it around a tree outside.  Use an outdoor post or flag pole.  Anything works! Just be creative!

So here's today's workout list!



 And here's the demonstration of the movements:


In addition, I went LIVE on Facebook today to discuss why you may be doing crunches wrong. I have a lot of women asking me while their necks hurt when they do crunches as part of our 5-Day Ab Challenge. So here is my 4 steps to help alleviate that.

4 Steps to Alleviate Your Neck Pain During Abs!
1) Roll up a towel and place under low back.
2) Place a ball between your knees to squeeze.
3) Use a band or towel behind your neck to cradle your head.
4) Keep your neck neutral, don't let you chin jut out, and BREATHE.





For more tips and tricks like these, check out my 4-Week Strength Training Template to Safe and Effective Weight Lifting here--> Everyday I will email you workouts, tips to best complete the movements, video examples, and my personal insight to your success.



We respect your email privacy
ANNALUNGE.jpg
 YES! Please send me 4-Week's of Daily Workouts to Teach me How to Strength Train Safely and Effectively at Home in under 15 minutes a Day!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment