Home Gym: Did you KNOW you are probably Squatting Wrong?!

Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Did you KNOW you are probably Squatting Wrong?!

Do not miss out on all my youTUBE tutorials, workouts, and programs collected all in 1 place for your ease!!

1) Did you know you might be doing your ab exercises wrong.  There is 1 thing that MOST people do wrong when completing ab workouts and it could be the key to reducing your lower back pain as well as bringing out that 6-pack ab's look you want.




 2) Did you know there is a certain way to do lunges that won't hurt your knees and actually targets your butt muscles more effectively.  it is just 1 little switch in your feet that will make all the difference.




3) Did you know most people squat wrong? That in all my year's of coaching, that most people completely miss out on the amazing strength and power they have in their legs and core because this do this 1 thing wrong?!



I have been compiling my list for the past month and have put them in a set program for FREE for you to follow as part of my gift to you!! I want people to be educated in the proper way to strength train at home.  It is something I am passionate about. And I am now providing it in 1 easy package delivered daily to your email inbox!

So click on over to:




I would love for you to spread the word and encourage others to join you in the same.  Let's create a movement to empowerment.  Education. And encouragement.

I can't wait to hear how you love it!
Have a Happy Wednesday!
Anna 

No comments :

Post a Comment