Home Gym: How to Help Alleviate Plantar Fasciitis Pain

Monday, January 23, 2017

How to Help Alleviate Plantar Fasciitis Pain

Most runner's disregard the mobility of their ankles, hips, knees, and pelvis.  And as a result they become injured.  Probably the most important aspect of improved running speed and endurance is a direct reflection of their mobility!  Plain and simple.  So do the little things.  Such as foam rolling and educating yourself on how to avoid injury.  

These are my best tips for preventing and alleviating plantar fasciitis pain.  You might be surprised by what I say.



And in addition, because I'm passionate about educating people in a way that is helpful and healthy, I'm leading a 12-week Train for a Half Marathon Community online in February.
So I want to be the first to invite you to my endurance home fitness plan. Here's what it will look like!
  • 12 weeks
  • Strength Training Workouts
  • Ab Workouts
  • Running Plan with increased mileage each week
  • Superfood Recovery shakes
  • Daily Coaching
  • Access to an online running community
  • Accountability
DEADLINE TO ENTER IS JANUARY 30.
Email me here: anna@shestrength.com to join!


No comments :

Post a Comment