Home Gym: Your Cell Phone is Killing You...

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Your Cell Phone is Killing You...

Thanks for subscribing to this newsletter and allowing me to be a part of your week!
Below you will find this week's workout.  As well as the calendar for what Team HomeGym Fitness Studio will have available the next month.  

This week's video is to address the shoulder, neck, and back pain I seem to keep hearing about from clients.  And here's the deal...our cell phones are going to be the death of us...

They cause slouching.
Looking down.
Shoulder roundedness
Carpal Tunnel
...etc.

So now we have to look at our shoulders and posture with MUCH more awareness...
Here are my quick tips for reducing and counter-acting that.

So I want to be the first to invite you to my endurance home fitness plan. 
  • 12 weeks
  • Strength Training Workouts
  • Ab Workouts
  • Running Plan with increased mileage each week
  • Superfood Recovery shakes
  • Daily Coaching
  • Access to an online running community
  • Accountability
DEADLINE TO ENTER IS JANUARY 30.
Email: anna@shestrength.com to get more information



After sitting at a round table discussion for an hour Saturday evening at the Kansas Farm Bureau Young Farmer and Rancher's Convention 2017 #kfsb2017, with some of the hardest working women I know--farmer and rancher's wives.
 I remember why I love these people so much.
Because they work damn hard. Relentlessly.
I got to thinking about how old I was when I first started having to mow as a kid. Seriously I think age 4-5!? Ha. But that's how I was raised. You work hard. No excuses. No complaints. We had horses. And I worked hard to take care of them. I had to work for my first car we rebuilt the engine for so I could drive--and it had no reverse for a long time until I could get the transmission fixed. I played sports and practiced so many hours behind the scenes because what I lacked in talent I worked to make up for in skill.
And that's how I roll. Still today. I love working hard. I am not scared of it. And it's what drives me forward as a mom, wife, Beachbody coach, business owner, and fitness professional and athlete.
So here's my shout out to all the hard-working women I know. <3





Click the link below to join us online Sunday, February 25 at 8:00 PM CST to hear Sarah Lewis, RD discuss nutrition for weight loss, performance, and muscle gain.

For more information go here: https://www.facebook.com/events/742066612623202/


No comments :

Post a Comment