Home Gym: The IMPACT of Team HomeGym

Saturday, August 6, 2016

The IMPACT of Team HomeGym




Where do I begin??

I had this vision 2 years ago laid on my heart that "God needed me to give up my selfish desires for something BIGGER."

And after some struggle with that, I finally did. And now we are here.

I created Team HomeGym. I started using social media to tell my story. Share my struggles. Inspire others with my workout ideas. Encourage those around me with positivity. Provide permission for women to take care of their own health for 30 min or more a day. Empowering other women to become a CEO of their own business and pursue financial freedom. 

And slowly. Bit by bit. Up and down. One step forward. Two steps back. I've held onto this vision. And continued to grind on. And the ripple effect is beginning to take place.

Over and over lately people have come up to me and asked if I'm "Anna Woods Fitness gal"...or skipping the talking and giving me hugs thanking me for being real and raw with my life. Or messaging me how grateful they are I reached out to them to be a part of my movement and passion to empower women. I've earned trips to Nashville, TN and the Smokey Mountains. Spoke at special events in Kansas City and Wichita. Been invited to speak at workplace wellness committees, special community events, to co-host charity events because of my heart for giving back. And this momentum and energy just keeps building and growing. And my outreach is expanding. And God is working. And this is just what I believe to be the beginning.  

Now we have a Plan of Action next to hit the streets. We are coming to you soon. To empower. Give permission and strengthen women to be BOLD. To be real women making their health a priority so they can better themselves and therefore improve their pursuit of their own personal passion and platform!

SheSTRENGTH.com
FB-Anna Woods Fitness
Snapchat: Home.Gym
IG: @shestrength











No comments :

Post a Comment