Home Gym: My Fat Loss Solution #5

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

My Fat Loss Solution #5





So I went LIVE this morning over at: Anna Woods Fitness because I wanted to provide another fat loss tip for you all to learn from.

My goal as a coach and trainer is to provide as my TRUTH and VALUE as I can.  The past weekend my husband and I attended a fitness Summit in Nashville, TN and because it is important to me to keep learning, to keep growing as a trainer and business woman, and to keep re-investing what I learn back to you all.


So...this weekend they showed us a chart of the percentage of obese and overweight men and women over the age of 20 in the population today....and that percentage is 70%!!!!!!!

WHOA.  And here's what else...the supplement industry (pills, patches, cleanses, shakes) is the overruling health and fitness money-making product in the US, right now. So tell me this...if people keep getting more and more overweight and the supplement companies keep making more money...something isn't right!! Something isn't working!!

EDUCATE yourself.  DO the research.  Over and over again, people are settling for quick fixes and falling short, feeling like they've failed.  Messing up their metabolisms.  Putting things in their bloodstream that aren't made to be.  Out of desperation for weight loss and feeling better.

SO I ask you to STOP. Rip off those patches. Throw away the pills.
Hear the rest of my solution below.



Don't be fooled people. There is NO easy button. But there is a way to overcome feeling like a failure. It's part of adopting a lifestyle change.  Where there is NO end. But continual daily efforts to improve your health...I have a plan.  I will be with you for the long-haul.



If you are inspired by this video and are ready for a change, sign up to start with my 4-Day FREE Strength Training Template! It will show you how to lift weights safely and effectively from home.  I will send you daily workouts and tips to keep you motivated and on track.

Sign up here:



We respect your email privacy
ANNALUNGE.jpg
 YES! Please send me 4-Week's of Daily Workouts to Teach me How to Strength Train Safely and Effectively at Home in under 15 minutes a Day!!!


Follow me here:
IG: @shestrength
Snapchat: home.gym
FB: fb.com/annawoodsfitness
email: anna@shestrength.com

No comments :

Post a Comment