Home Gym: sheSTRENGTH Small Group Classes

Thursday, November 10, 2016

sheSTRENGTH Small Group Classes





 sheSTRENGTH Small Group Fitness

When: November 14-18, 5:30 pm for 5 nights in a row

Where: My Home Gym

What: 

  • 1-hour of socializing, exercising, learning, escaping the reality of the day, educating, building relationships
  • 5 Workouts in Printable Form
  • Tracker Sheet  
    Nutrition/Meal Prep/Recipes to Follow

Cost: $65

I am opening my doors for 5-days in November and December.  I am opening 5 spots for each 5-day session.  First come, first serve. 

 I have 3 spots left open for next week.

And 2 spots left open for December.

I am only holding the class if 5 people commit to participating.  If I don't have 5, we will postpone til the next time.

This will be all-fitness related. Strength training, stretching, foam rolling, band resistance, cardio, bootcamp style tabata, dancing, kick-boxing.  It will be fun! Non-threatening environment. Any age or ability is able to attend.

Email me at: anna@shestrength.com if you have questions.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you can't make it to my LIVE class, check out my FREE 4-Week Template below.
1) Tips and tricks
2) Strength training ideas.
3) Safety precautions and modifications
4) Workouts that target all your trouble areas.




We respect your email privacy
ANNALUNGE.jpg
 YES! Please send me 4-Week's of Daily Workouts to Teach me How to Strength Train Safely and Effectively at Home in under 15 minutes a Day!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment