Home Gym: How I get My Workouts in During Summer while the Kids are Home

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How I get My Workouts in During Summer while the Kids are Home

It's summer time so that means kids will be home more!
I get asked a lot how I get my kids to entertain themselves while I workout...when they were smaller it was definitely harder. SO I used to get up and do some of my workout before they awoke or at naptime.

As they got older I set aside a box of toys specified for just "Mommy workout time"...and they could only play with them during my workouts.
That applied also to DVD's and iPad time too.

Now they workout with me, or make up their own workout routines and video them like I do for my fitness programming...set up obstacle courses...and time each other doing them. They also make music play lists for us to workout or dance to after I'm done.

Those are a few of my tips, anyway. Somedays its just a good 'ol dose of "MOMMY NEEDS THIS...or we will all suffer!!" 
 
;)

So now that we've established that I hear..."well, what can I do for a workout that is the most efficient in a short amount of time??"

To get the most bang for you buck in terms of longevity, fat burning, long-term health, and a limited daily allowance of time for workouts--I HIGHLY recommend home workouts.  They can BE SO effective.  And here's the deal, because I'm a trainer, I have the ability to adjust the home fitness program to meet your needs.  So for instance, you LOVE 21-day fix meal plan, but want to train for a 5K...I can help program that for you.  Maybe you want to train in a program similar to CrossFit-style of workouts--from home--with a few sets of dumbbells??  Do my new program: sheSTRENGTH.com .  Maybe you just need help with your core and have issues with low back pain...let's get you on a PiYo and strength training plan...with added ab workouts...

There is a WAY. PLUS you can be coached by me...WITH daily accountability.  Are you struggling with meal prep ideas and where to begin for summer cooking now that the kids are home all day??  Join my 10-day nutrition course where I train you in all the quick tips, shortcuts, and wholesome meals my kids love...on a budget! I'll send you a week's worth of my workout plan to get you started as well!!



Are you ready???
Sign up here for more information>> I'm ready!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment