Home Gym: Words of Wisdom From my Middle-Aged Clients...

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Words of Wisdom From my Middle-Aged Clients...

You know...of all the things I hear in advice from older women I train as clients...

I hear this the most..."tell young women your age and younger to NOT lose themselves in their kids, their busy lives, and every activity they feel obligated to say"yes" too. It is NOT saintly to give up ALL of yourself, your health, your goals and dreams during this time. It is not an act of humility. At ALL. It is actually the opposite. If you do that, you will be in MY shoes now...overweight, unhappy, with chronic back pain, no identity, depressed and not having a purpose or drive for anything..."
So there it is LADIES! Make TIME for yourself. SET boundaries. MAKE your health a non-negotiable. It is OK. I'm giving you permission to say NO to helping with every school activity. Church dinner or community event. I'm giving you permission to be selfish and show your kids HOW important it is to workout.
‪#‎ilift‬

So now that we've established that I hear..."well, how do I do that??"

To get the most bang for you buck in terms of longevity, fat burning, long-term health, and a limited daily allowance of time for workouts--I HIGHLY recommend home workouts.  They can BE SO effective.  And here's the deal, because I'm a trainer, I have the ability to adjust the home fitness program to meet your needs.  So for instance, you LOVE 21-day fix meal plan, but want to train for a 5K...I can help program that for you.  Maybe you want to train in a program similar to CrossFit-style of workouts--from home--with a few sets of dumbbells??  Do my new program: sheSTRENGTH.com .  Maybe you just need help with your core and have issues with low back pain...let's get you on a PiYo and strength training plan...with added ab workouts...

There is a WAY. PLUS you can be coached by me...WITH daily accountability.  Are you struggling with meal prep ideas and where to begin for summer cooking now that the kids are home all day??  Join my 10-day nutrition course where I train you in all the quick tips, shortcuts, and wholesome meals my kids love...on a budget! I'll send you a week's worth of my workout plan to get you started as well!!



Are you ready???
Sign up here for more information>>>  I'm ready!!! 



No comments :

Post a Comment