Home Gym: Live real. Live raw. Share your journey.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Live real. Live raw. Share your journey.

Today I look back and ask myself, what if? What if I had continued to pursue my degree in art and graphic design? What if I hadn't decided to pursue my degree in exercise science and make a career path out of my passion for fitness and people?

One thing I know for sure, I would not be here. With the opportunity to expand my fitness business globally. I would not have had the opportunity to be impacted by so many people's lives that came into contact with mine through various stages of their fitness journeys. I would not have been able to use my God-given gifts of encouragement and compassion to redefine the goals of fitness in so many women's lives. I would not have this platform, I now have, to change the name of the game in home fitness. I wouldn't have the opportunity to gain financial and time freedom, that is just on the horizon for me, now. By living out a dream, doing what I love, every day.

My point. Don't disregard the opportunities around you, just because they may not be the societal acceptance of "work." Pursue your passions and purpose, wholeheartedly. Live real, live raw, and share your journey. 
 
Join me for a LIVE sneak peek to changing your future in business...join us here: https://www.facebook.com/events/274828836192462/


www.shestrength.com

No comments :

Post a Comment