Home Gym: Grocery Shopping Tips

Thursday, June 30, 2016

Grocery Shopping Tips

I get asked a lot, "what should I eat?"
"WHAT should I buy?? I don't even know where to start?" Well my 21-day portion control nutrition group kicked off Monday on Facebook! So I gave them all meal plans to follow AND then, I took my clients and my snapchat followers through my typical grocery shopping trip...in case you missed it: 👻 home.gym 👻

Here's a quick glimpse of a few things I keep on hand at my house. The videos are at snapchat! But basically shop the perimeter! Start with lots of fruits and veggies. Then load up on several sources of lean protein. I buy in bulk and freeze a lot. Then...


➡️➡️ If you are interested in being in my next 21-day nutrition group, email me here: anna@shestrength.com and use subject line 21-day diet plan. ⬅️⬅️





No comments :

Post a Comment