Home Gym: Autum's Banana Snack

Friday, June 17, 2016

Autum's Banana Snack

So when I posted a few weeks ago about what questions people had about fitness, nutrition, etc...one of the questions was snack ideas!  So Autum and I made one of her favorite hot-weather snacks yesterday!  She wanted to share it with you all!

Frozen Banana Bites


You will need: 
1 large banana--can also use other fruits like grapes, strawberries or blueberries
1 cup of greek yogurt--she prefers toasted coconut or banana cream flavor
parchment paper
a plate
knife
spoon

How to Make Them:
1)  Peel and Cut the banana's in slices. (1/4" thick)
2) Dip each banana slice into the yogurt, covering all sides of the banana.
3) Place the yogurt-covered bananas on the parchment paper.
4) After covering all the bananas, place in the freezer for 30-60 minutes until frozen hard.
5) Go play outside and get really sweaty and HOT!
6) Come back inside. Wash your hands. And eat your banana bites to cool off!







And after trying these banana treats, check out Autum and I's fitness routine we made together....it has great ideas for you and your kiddo's!












To find out how I incorporate these crazy kiddo's schedule into my fitness routine and making myself a priority each day, sign up to receive my FREE 4-Week Strength Training Template to do at home! I will send you daily tips, tricks, and workouts to complete in a short amount of time, in a small space, and with kids running around.

Sign up below:



We respect your email privacy
ANNALUNGE.jpg
 YES! Please send me 4-Week's of Daily Workouts to Teach me How to Strength Train Safely and Effectively at Home in under 15 minutes a Day!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment