Home Gym: Sweet Potato Waffles

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Sweet Potato Waffles

So excited to share this post-workout carb-loaded treat for you today!

It took some experimentation to get this right, but think I finally got it!
You need 2-3 large sweet potatoes.
Grate them with a cheese grater into hash browns. Place them in a large bowl. Then add 1 egg per 2 cups of hash browns. I then added a scoop of peanut butter and a sprinkle of cinnamon into the mix and stirred it up. I sprayed my waffle iron with non-stick spray and placed a 1/2 c of sweet potato mix into the iron. Just don't spread it to thin. Keep a good chunk of the mix in the center. If you spread it too thin it breaks apart. 

Bake as long as the iron prescribes. Then remove and finish baking the rest of the mix.


I made some with cinnamon and honey too. So you could probably mix it up different ways. I let them all cool and placed them in a covered dish in my fridge. I grabbed 2 this morning on my way out the door, post-workout. Yumm!!

Follow more of my recipes at: snapchat: 👻 home.gym 👻



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To gain access to my 4-Week Strength Training Template to go along with this muscle-building food we discussed above, sign up below:



We respect your email privacy
ANNALUNGE.jpg
 YES! Please send me 4-Week's of Daily Workouts to Teach me How to Strength Train Safely and Effectively at Home in under 15 minutes a Day!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment