Home Gym: How to Count Macro's

Thursday, June 9, 2016

How to Count Macro's

In my Facebook post this past week I had people asking me about different topics they wanted me to cover...one was how to count macro's for diet.  I give my 2 cents on this, and the approach I provide for the majority of my clients in dieting this way.  There are several options and a lot of it depends on your particular preferences and motivations.  I will expound on this tomorrow with my post about the cycles of dieting and fat loss. 

But here is more information in regards to the options I mention above--> Portion Control

Making daily choices to better your health helps with longevity in sticking with a plan, makes it more enjoyable and gets you long-term results because it becomes a lifestyle.  You do NOT have to be all or nothing. Most of my clients I train in 1-2 of these areas of nutrition stick with it for good...I hear back from them a year later and they are still eating this way and still having results.

I will be releasing information tomorrow about my next nutrition group starting soon!  Tune into: Anna M Woods Fitness on Facebook or SnapChat: home.gym to hear how you can be 1/25 people allowed in this group.


No comments :

Post a Comment