Home Gym: T-6 Days til Relaunch!!

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

T-6 Days til Relaunch!!


9 new women committed to 8 weeks of building sheSTRENGTH...
This week is week 1 for them...they just finished 10 days of nutrition prep, meal planning tips, and recipe ideas...then they worked through 5 days of mindset sheTHINKS training...focusing on answering questions about fears, insecurities, guilt, setting boundaries, encouragement, and goals...and now they:

1) they will get continued coaching in their workouts in our private community.

2) daily workouts to do.

3) a book of my story to read along the way.

4) experience their first sheSTRENGTH leg workout.

So far in just the nutrition group and the Mindset this is what a few of them have to say:

"I'm so happy to say with all of my changes so far in this program, I haven't felt this good in years...and haven't had a migraine..."

"My long-term goal is to lose 100 pounds. I know that it's not going to happen in a week, month, 6 months, a year. I also want to be stronger, again I know this won't happen overnight. I need to set smaller goals. In the past I apparently never wanted it bad enough....but now, I'm ready. Let's do this!"

Sign up at: buff.ly/28JyrH2

(Next group begins June 27)

Join us LIVE on Facebook all day Monday June 27 to participate in my relaunch day!!  We will have prizes. I'll be giving sneak peek to the workouts, we will workout together virtually on facebook that evening. OR people can come to my house and workout at the homegym for a few hours.  I am SO excited about this relaunch and can't wait for you to join us.  Sport your shestrength gear if you purchased any as part of the fundraiser for Girls on the Run initiative...use hashtag #shestrength all day, and let's do this!!

Look me up at: fb.com/anna.woods.homegym 
OR at fb.com/annawoodsfitness 

AND look me up at snapchat: home.gym 

No comments :

Post a Comment