Home Gym: Why I Chose to Become my Own Boss

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Why I Chose to Become my Own Boss

I got on Facebook last night to share the news about our next 5-day FREE group and I was overwhelmed with emotion.  I honestly wasn't planning to say what I did.  But it all came out.  I have realized how I've been impacted by an online fitness opportunity that I first signed up for, as a strictly business choice, to be able to continue to train my online clients after we moved to a rural area.  I was going to give it a try, see what happens.

And the amazing experience I've had the past year I guess caught up with me on LIVE video last night! Ha!  Take a listen for yourself.





I had several people comment to me after the call that they are interested in this coaching opportunity! That they want to join me.  That they LOVE the idea of traveling next year, making extra income from home, and possibly being able to quit another job they don't love--to do this full-time...to coach women and men through fitness.  To change lives through fitness and financial transformations.  BUT, they all have the same "but's"...haha!

BUT..."I don't want to sell anything.."
OR..."I don't want to push products.."
BUT..."I don't want to put myself out there..."
BUT.."I don't have any background in fitness..."

And I hear this a lot..but wanted to share it here:

"Weelllll...hmm. I hear this a lot. So I usually ask the person what type of job they do...
Nurse?
Doctor?
Teacher?
Business man or woman?
Waitress?
Coach?

Ok. Cool. Well do you have a customer or a boss? Yeah? Ok. So do you realize you are selling. Everyday. Selling your value as an employee. Selling yourself as worthy of a tip. Or a team you have to sell the idea of winning a game too.

Guess what?? Selling never ends. It is everywhere. The only difference with the selling I'm offering you is...there is NO ceiling to what you can make as Income!?!

Selling is critical to your survival regardless your career. You MUST give up the idea it's something for others and not for you.

So you might as well start selling in a way that can get you where you want in life."


 I would LOVE to chat with you about the opportunity and share my heart and vision for you!  I have the experience and know-how from year's in this industry to help you get ahead of the game and reach people just like yourself ready to get in shape!  I am excited to have you join us in the next 5-day Butt and Thigh Challenge and invite all your friends so we can get your business jump-started! 
Are you ready?!?

Apply here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1KnaHDz-3dGu46Vp8LP3g1-_vhq_qyQiIoIUmqX3kpQ0

No comments :

Post a Comment