Home Gym: How I Made 4 Meals out of 5 Cups of Rice

Saturday, June 25, 2016

How I Made 4 Meals out of 5 Cups of Rice

Ok!! I'm all about ease of food prep. Ease of making multiple meals with few ingredients or making meals with food items I have in the pantry...so this week I got creative!!

Step 1: I cooked 4-5 cups of  jasmine rice in my rice cooker Sunday. 
Step 2: I bought the ingredients I would need ahead of time...
3 cans of refried beans
2 cans of black beans
shredded cheese
corn tortillas
frozen corn
frozen peas
soy sauce
eggs
fried rice seasonings
green onions
 salsa
avocado 
Tortilla Chips
Coconut 
Pineapple










Step 3: Prepare these Meals

  • Beans and Rice with Cheese over Chips (or a bean bowl)
  • Chicken Fried Rice with Eggs
  • Black Bean and Rice Fiesta Taco
  • Sweet Coconut Rice with Warm Pineapple
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
To receive access to a fitness plan that goes along perfectly with these meal ideas, sign up below for my FREE 4-Week Strength Training Template...I will show you how to lift weights safely and effectively from home.  You will get video's with demonstrations, tips and my best insight into what will work best for you in your journey to strength!
 



We respect your email privacy
ANNALUNGE.jpg
 YES! Please send me 4-Week's of Daily Workouts to Teach me How to Strength Train Safely and Effectively at Home in under 15 minutes a Day!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment