Home Gym: Post C-Section Ab Training Tips

Saturday, June 4, 2016

Post C-Section Ab Training Tips


We are kicking off a 5-day AB challenge this week as a way for my team and I to give back. It's free and all online, so anyone anywhere can complete it.  I feel like there is so much information out there, my goal is to help educate people on safe and effective movements--to help people realize that the abs are only one piece of the puzzle..but that nutrition is just as important.  Anyway, we will see who can last the 5-days....stay tuned for those details!

In the meantime, in case you missed out on this round of the challenge--here's one tip I will be sharing with the group for those women frustrated with their C-section fluff or muffin top or belly roll or spare tire...haa! Whatever you want to call it! I think I've heard it all!

Good luck!
For more ideas like this: Check out Anna M Woods Fitness on Facebook or Snapchat at Home.Gym!

No comments :

Post a Comment